This took some nerve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police do nothing in this country. Useless. Absolutely Useless.

Your best bet imo is like chris said, keep your eye open in the 2nd hand shops. But you will have a job convincing them its your CEO's laptop...

We have the original invoice from purchase and the serial number so we may have a case if we find it. Odds are against it however. Not sure if he called it in or not. I am guessing not. Why I don't know.

could also be night time cleaning crew...seriously

not sure how your set up is...but last place I worked, it was like plaza setting. Cleaning crew...etc

I thought nothing of it...then someone said we no longer had that cleaning crew because they stole a bunch of stuff...and they were given keys to the building.

so could be a disgruntled employee...or cleaning people

We have the original invoice from purchase and the serial number so we may have a case if we find it. Odds are against it however. Not sure if he called it in or not. I am guessing not. Why I don't know.

Am i right in saying that if he's CEO, he has a good enough wage to just buy a new one ? maybe thats why, especially if there was nothing of to much importance on there.

This is a BLATENT LIE. The police give stupid traffic tickets and cite underage drinking all the time. They cant be bothered to stop real crime.

The courts are worse... to them LIFE means 25 years, and murdering and rape often result in the same sentence.
This is getting off topic, but if someone kills someone else, they should be killed. What makes them more special than the person they killed to have the right to stay alive.
Also what kind of a life sentence takes up only 1/3rd of your actual lifespan.

"This is getting off topic, but if someone kills someone else, they should be killed."

NAH, if a dad kills some rapist for being so lowly as to rape his child and then kill that child...I say go dad go.

How are your stances on the above? Expound... :D

Am i right in saying that if he's CEO, he has a good enough wage to just buy a new one ? maybe thats why, especially if there was nothing of to much importance on there.

Well yes, but it wasn't his personal laptop. It was bought by the hospital. So it is sort of MY property since I am the IT director. But since it was a corporate issue item, it was never inventoried with the rest of the computers for our location. Sounds dumb to me, but the corporate guys have their reasons for it I guess. Oh well, another hit for my budget I suppose...

I checked the Kentucky craig list's and i didn't see a 610, i saw a 600 and a 630 from Shelbyville and Louisville. but that doesn't help.

Thanks. It would be the far south west KY or far northwest TN. All of the possible suspects live within about 30-40 miles of Fulton, KY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom