This Paper Will Erase Itself In 24 Hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i;d so swap out normal printer paper with that at my friends house so that..

He has just written a huge essay and prints it off for school tomorrow. When he arrives at his History lesson and gets out his essay which is due in, the paper... is blank! He is shocked, the teacher asks him for his essay. " I swear i did the essay! I printed it out on this paper and now it's gone, the words have disappeared i swear!" " Yeah sure.....well since this was a final deadline i'm phoning your parents about it." " NOOOOOO!!":D :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It would really suck if you did a project on it, and your teacher isn't the fastest grader... haha too bad for those guys

It has no aplicatation, I work a lot in construction, this would be a disaster in legal drawings,(wheres that road go, huh, I see white. I know some teachers that take there time in marking, may speed them up.), the fun part are medical charts, having that man in for a boob job would make me laugh.

I guess they would make this paper easily distinquishable compared to normal paper..?

I have a feeling the paper is the same, it's just the ink which evaporates and disapears in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom