This is why you dont give users admin rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Had a user who is being upgraded to xp. Somebody gave him admin rights, so he installed partition magic and had no clue what the heck he was doing it or why he did it.He was trying to create new folders lol. He said that his pc was startin to look kinda weird, but kept doin it, he had a few files in each partition. Gotta love them. Sorry for the quality of the pic, but its all i could do to get it to fit on here on short notice with no tools to resize it lol

Attachments

• user.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 87
i saw it and i was like ahhh awsome, he also had so many desktop items that they overfilled the screen, the screenw as filled, and there were still like 30 more icons in his desktop folder. I saw it and i immediately got a screencap. One of our other admins was like,,, justin you are so geeky, why the hell are you doin that? I was just like,,, cause other geeks will think it is funny

macdude425 said:
LOL that's really funny in a geekish way.

hahaha, wow, this is makin me laugh...that, and the n00bishly n00by, alone is enough to make me laugh (im on a natural high right now)

I should do that on the school PC's

"Since you give me admin ascess and no right click, I will just make folders with partition magic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom