this is so retarded

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
alright if you have ever taken in ISAT test then you know that there are sections that say "do not mark on this part of the test." well, i thought it would be kind of funny if i put a little scribble on each of those pages. so, a few weeks later my principal mr whitecum took me out of lunch to have a talk with me. he told me "now why have you marked on the areas on the ISAT that cleary specify not to?" i said "it was funny." then he told me that it was a federal offense and that i would be receiving a severe punishment for it. a federal offense? for scribbling? well anyway, my punishment is two 6 hour saturday schools. for those of you who dont know what a saturday school is, it is where you have to go to school on a saturday at 7 in the morning and just sit there for however long they make you. and you cant sleep, do your homework, anything. not even put your head down. just sit there, staring at a wall, doing absolutely nothing. and i have to do that 2 times for six hours. god this sucks. my next two weekends are ******* ruined. and for scribbling. how ******* up.

Wow, well that stinks..
But I mean seriously, if the principal asks you, why'd you tell him it was funny?
I'd have at least said I didn't mean to, or something..

sk8ngame said:
lol, what did ur parents say?

lol my parents think its dumb that im getting that severe of a punishment but they think i just shouldnt have marked on the book at all

Dude, I know you're annoyed and everything, but next time, please keep the swearing down. ;)

Cheers.

Bahawolf said:
Wow, well that stinks..
But I mean seriously, if the principal asks you, why'd you tell him it was funny?
I'd have at least said I didn't mean to, or something..

i was thinking about saying that i didnt mean to do it, but then i remembered there was this one page where i scribbled over the entire thing lol

I'm sure a federal offense would include atleast more then a couple saturday schools. . .
Yeah, I got 2 for standing up. . . . stupid sub said I was trying to rise a protest against homework. All I did was litterally stand up.
The dean wouldn't listen at all. . .

You said it was funny... Thus I don't pity you.

If someone asks you a question like that when you specifically were told not to do something, and you did it anyway, and you respond with something like "I thought it was funny", then they are not going to take it easy on you at all.

The least you could have done was come up with some BS, then all you might have gotten was a strict warning.

HAHAHAH mr.whitecum..... he sounds like a prick.

anyways, that sucks dude, i didnt think they would do anything if you wrote on those parts.

mr.monger said:
HAHAHAH mr.whitecum..... he sounds like a prick.

anyways, that sucks dude, i didnt think they would do anything if you wrote on those parts.

haha ya his name is "whitcomb" but people call him whitecum... i didnt think they would do anything either... really i was just entertaining my friends lol

Back
Top Bottom