This is frucking awesome!

$250 for a keyboard?!?!?!

thats a bit much for a lot of buttons :confused:

I think a bit more realistically and buy a $10 Microsoft basic PS/2 keyboard. It works great. Even my used Dell PS/2 keyboard, best thing Dell ever made that I have used.

Gah I want that optimus maximus keyboard...

Where do I buy that? I would if maybe it was like a little cheaper (250 bucks, i'd buy it in an instant)

Well for now I'm using my Dell USB keyboard... it's nice and small and light and slim. Fits on my little desk great. That egro keyboard is just huge and would extend off the desk about 12 inches.

A little cheaper? The price of that Optimus keyboard is a bit over $1,200. No that isn't a typo.

for all the people who have called this keyboard a waste of money have never felt what R.S.I or carpel tunnel syndrome is like. This could really improve the quaity of your life while using a computer altho it would be a bitch to have to re-learn the keyboard layout as they have moved some of the keys around.

lol

you watch the computer screen, no ones going to be looking at the wittlwle LCD buttons....

thats pretty much pointless :D

If you would just read the article...

What if you use multiple languages? Programming? There are a million uses for it.

well if you desperately need a keyboard with different key symbols/functions them i guess its $1,500 or so well spent.....

Back
Top Bottom