This chic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my best Friend NATASHIA! I love her with all of my heart I have since the 9th grade and now we are both in the 12th grade very close to graduating, I think that she is the most beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, sexy, smart, funny, perfect, wonderful, kind hearted, ,caring, affectionate Girl I think that she is simply the most amazing Girl I have ever met she is every thing and more I love being with her I hate being

without her I want to marry her and be with her forever I love her so much, I would even die for her I would do any thing for her, A woman like isn't one and a million, she is just one, I love when we hang out or talk in school, she is just so funny and she is fun to be around its like every day I have to see her and talk to her or I get sad and go completely crazy! Its like when ever I see her in the hallway I run up to her and start talking and joking around with her she makes my day I

go to sleep thinking about her and I wake up thinking about her she is always on my mind never do I stop thinking about her, id love to be with her forever that means every waking moment id be with her and she could be in my arms, ever day I wake up and say yeah I get to talk to her and see her today, we always joke around like poking each other and stuff like that and more stuff to and we have so much in common and

we talk about every thing and we bring back old memories, like if I ever need her she is pretty much there, like if I need to talk or ask some thing she is always there, and I just don't think that any other girl on this planet can compare to how wonderful she truly is if some how she isn't the girl for me well I wouldn't want any other girl d stick with her always and forever her and are I will be best friends she and I are so

close we are almost like sister and brother, but I fear that after we both graduate I might never see her again and I fear that if that happens I might get really sad and cry and she said that if we don't see each other ever again she would cry, one time she was coughing and she said that she was dying ( she wasn't really but that's what she was saying) any ways I told her that if she died id go to her funeral and id be sad for

ever and that no one on this planet would be able to get me happy again I also told her that id sit next to her grave and I would never leave next to her in the end she said aww that's true loveid die right , I right their remember this one time a few weeks ago I said that I was going to Florida and she said that she wanted to go to I said sorry you cant and I said that

I would miss her allot and she said aww. I don't know its kind of difficult because I remember that this one times she was talking to sum of her friends she said that she doesn't like it when guys tell her that they love her, she doesn't like it when guys open the doors for her (even though I do it any ways

every chance that I get and she doesn't like it when guys put their arms around her even though I don't, omg I remember that I got a hug from her a couple times and I was like YAY, id love to just chill with her and do what ever she wants looking up at stars while she lays on my chest or what ever id love to

just be with her and help take away her pain and to help her solve her problems or answer and questions she has or what ever if she ever cried id want to take the tears out of her eyes id hold her when she gets scared, id hold her close when she is cold id love for her to always be with me …. Id love to always be their for her no matter what id always be their for her….., no matter what I have to say she always listens no

matter how dumb or boring it might be she always listens, she always makes me smile and laugh and she makes me happy, and she isn't one of those slutty girls no way she aint like that nope :),

OMG when I get my 50 dollar year book she is going to be the first to sign it and when I Get a picture of her maybe ill post it just to show you alll how beautiful and georgeous she is :)

any ways omg I remember today I was so pissed!!! then I went into academic support and put on some music, and then I put my head down and started thinking about her and i lsot all my anger and i was fine again and I wanst pissed off any more :),

O lord I love her so much,

ok sorry for posting this on a computer forum but ,But I wanted to get it out

If it's meant to be nate it will be. I only wish i could find a girl like that someday. I hope everything works out for you.

A Friend's Love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."

True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I'll be there."

- Jimi Hollemans -

That makes sense :p

And yeah, good luck. I know how that feels, trust me...

wozelbeak said:
A Friend's Love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."

True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I'll be there."

- Jimi Hollemans -

nicely put.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back