this cannot be right...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
can it...?
notgood.jpg

if it is, am I doing permanent damage to all my components or just some...?

Tuesday (and my upgrade parts) can't come soon enough...

I thought I'd download Everest to see if it displayed the same thing and couldn't find the part that would monitor that, plus I uninstalled it after about 10 minutes and 10 "buy full version" popups in my taskbar...

and I was actually thinking of buying it before all the damn popup "reminders", how am i supposed to evaluate it to see if I want it if I'm constantly closing a popup...?

Well, you could also check in your BIOS for the voltages. If it's low there too, I see a new PSU in your immediate future.

Atomic Rooster said:
Well, you could also check in your BIOS for the voltages. If it's low there too, I see a new PSU in your immediate future.

I checked the bios readings and it says 12.16v, could pcwizard be wrong...? also, everest says I have no battery, is that a bad thing...? or does it really matter...?

I've already ordered one, it's in my upgrade shipment and should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday...

I can't wait...

wol-va-rine said:
I checked the bios readings and it says 12.16v, could pcwizard be wrong...? also, everest says I have no battery, is that a bad thing...? or does it really matter...?

I've already ordered one, it's in my upgrade shipment and should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday...

I can't wait...

PC Wizard is wrong. Simply at that voltage a computer doesnt run

Don't worry about it, Everest reported all my readings as incorrect compared to the bios. I guess the programs dont always get it right.

Back
Top Bottom