This annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't even tell you how much corn we harvest...I worked for a farming media company for 5 years, and still...nope. That proves, we actually have CITY LIFE haha.

What goes around, comes around.

Canada has been America's whipping boy for years in numerous topics. Canadians should have the privelege of having the same fun. ;)

Sorry, but I'm sick of the whole USA vs. Canada argument. It's stupid. Just about as stupid as AMD vs. Intel, ATI vs. NVIDEA, mac vs. PC and so on. I haven't been here as long as a lot of people, but I've been here long enough to know that these sort of topics that carry controversy tend to bring out the worst in people.

Sorry, but I'm sick of the whole USA vs. Canada argument. It's stupid. Just about as stupid as AMD vs. Intel, ATI vs. NVIDEA, mac vs. PC and so on. I haven't been here as long as a lot of people, but I've been here long enough to know that these sort of topics that carry controversy tend to bring out the worst in people.
Neither one of these threads were Canada vs. USA arguments... they just ended up going that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom