This a good deal for Home premium?

I would certainly hope so. If there are issues, contact Microsoft. I had to call Microsoft a couple of times and told the guy that Windows crashed so I had to do a reinstall. Simple as that. They won't question you at all. They are actually thrilled to help you, lol.

I got mine through work, courtesy MSDN. I don't know how that works, but all I know is that I got a free access to download it directly from our servers.

I work at a computer store so im able to get copies ahead of time. At first they were going to make the license activate only on one machine ever. They've since changed that to basically the exact same as the windows XP way of doing it, even the telephone activation has the same amount of number and uses the hardware ID once again. i tired to activate on the phone but they couldnt do it so i just activated on the internet.

Oh, thanks. I guess I'll stick with the OEM version. I'm also going to contact newegg and see when they will be recieving the 64bit version of home premium.

np, i think they wanted to start a lawsuit with Microsoft when they were trying to pull the 1 license bs.

Back
Top Bottom