thinking about selling my jeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
but i dont know what its worth...

Gas is killing me. Want something different.

1994 jeep grand cherokee limited
brand new water pump
185k miles
brand new sony head unit($150)
brand new infiniti 6022i's in the doors ($200)
never been wrecked.
Bought it for 2000 originally. put 3000 miles on it.

I dont know what i should ask for a selling price though...any thoughts/ideas? ive never done this before.

Use NADA used car values also. Sometimes it will give you a better value.

Search the same year on craigslist and see what the average price is.

The only downfall about the used car market is little changes like a stereo system, wheels/tires, exhaust..etc don't help the sale value much at all.

Depends on where you live but around here i see those exact jeeps go for around 1k and lower. High miles + gas guzzlers = low selling price lol

Depends on where you live but around here i see those exact jeeps go for around 1k and lower. High miles + gas guzzlers = low selling price lol

That is the truth. With Gas being so high now trying to get rid of a SUV is tough. I traded mine in for my Civic and only got $4K for it. Still owed $9K on it overall. Had to add the difference to my Civic loan and boosted that cost up from $17K to $23K. What fun.

Many people are trying to get rid of the gas guzzlers and getting cars with great mpg now. I avergae 35 mpg with the Civic. Which is much more than it is rated for. It was rated at 26 City and 36 HW. I get 35 with very little HW driving and mostly city driving. :p

Look for a 4WD club online that is mainly people in your area and post it on their website. You'll get more info about what it can bring on there, plus Jeep folks are always looking for another one. Just google jeep forums and find one around your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom