Thinking About selling comp

Hey I have an E-Machine comp I want to sell. I paid 400 for it w/o a monitor. I am just wondering what kind of price I might be able to get for it. I just need the little extra cash to order a new comp that I am looking at. Anyways. If you could give me suggestions, that would be great. Thanks

CPU Type AMD Sempron, 1800 MHz (9 x 200) 3100+
Total Memory 222 MB
CPU Clock 1807.97 MHz
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 6100 (64 MB)

That is just what I can get off of it w/o tearin into it. the ram is messed up but it is an e-machin afterall... sorry if you need more info. i might be able to get it up later on today, I dont know yet though.

I'd say 200 max but I'm not the best at judging these types of things so don't go solely by my word. I don't think new computers come with anything less than 512MB RAM anymore, if they do I can't find them.

troy272 said:
I'd say 200 max but I'm not the best at judging these types of things so don't go solely by my word. I don't think new computers come with anything less than 512MB RAM anymore, if they do I can't find them.
dell do a system with 256MB ram but most of the time they have a "free" double memory offer on it , and depending upon hard drive and optical drives i think about $200 max sounds about right

troy272 said:

haha, go to walmart, look @ emachines, youll find less than 512 ram haha. thats where i got mine. when i was just interested in buying my own comp at the time. 6 months ago lol

yeah imao they still sell comp with less than 512mb but for xp 256mb can be used up pretty quickly by backround software , i would reccomend a minimum of 512mb for simple tasks and 1gb for gaming minimum depending on game

Back
Top Bottom