Thinking about picking these thing up this week.

That is REALLY expensive for just the actual radio it self. You can get some pretty slick systems with that amount of dough. If you want some good stuff then plan on getting some capacitors, amps, and some 12" subs. :)

Get it lowered first then do wheels. Aftermarket wheels just look goofy on un-lowered cars.

Why lower it first than get rims? Why not have it done at the same time like most people?

Because if you're like me, you get too impatient to save up to get both at the same time. Also, I think lowered on stock wheels looks better than new wheels at stock ride height on most cars.

Ok Cabbs thanks. Idk about that sound receiver. Its been given many great reviews. I am very annoyed because i do use an iPhone its really frustrating when you spend that much on hardware and its a damn pain in the a** to find equipment to work with it properly. I read reviews and watch integration videos on that receiver and it works flawlessly. Keep in mind I know very little about cars. Just really love them. Which also means i know absolutely nothing about sound systems. I wouldnt even know where to start.

I can't help you with car audio/video. Not really my thing, my car's audio is stock.

I have an eclipse head unit installed in my car. I prefer the head units that do not flip down.

well, about how much watts are you going to be wanting to run? do you want it to shake your eyes are do you just want it to sound clean? caps dont do much at all, 1 battery is = to like 10k farats or something like that, ive never had less dimming from using a cat but getting 2 batteries sure did help =D

Back
Top Bottom