Think it's hard to understand the 4th Dimension?

borat_sagdiyev said:
ummm i dont get it when they say "fold over"

It just means that things loop in that if you were to starting walking, in any direction, that you will return to that same position if you remain walking in that straight line. It's like how it was once thought the world was flat and that you would fall off the end if you sailed too far out into the ocean but what they discovered is that the world is a continuous circle that you travel which always loops back to where you started. The key idea is "loops". The the starting points and ending points are the exact same.

it's pretty cool that technology is uncovering more and more of the tip of the iceberg.it's hard to tell how many dimentions there are, but it does seem to have a bent or full circle like D88 was talking about.

it is a know fact that all stars/galaxies/asteroids/ect..seem to follow the same governing rule of the universe that almost all matter, even atoms are round or circular. so it is concievable that even our own universe is also bent or round is some sort of sence.

i even would'nt throw out the idea of our universe even being just one of many universe's. only one can amagine, but even our brain cannot comprehend the complex works of it all.

~mr mixx~ said:
it's pretty cool that technology is uncovering more and more of the tip of the iceberg.it's hard to tell how many dimentions there are, but it does seem to have a bent or full circle like D88 was talking about.

it is a know fact that all stars/galaxies/asteroids/ect..seem to follow the same governing rule of the universe that almost all matter, even atoms are round or circular. so it is concievable that even our own universe is also bent or round is some sort of sence.

i even would'nt throw out the idea of our universe even being just one of many universe's. only one can amagine, but even our brain cannot comprehend the complex works of it all.

indeed, the amount of information out there is enough to make one's head explode! lol

yeah, but i do give cudos to the scientists who are unveiling the truth behind the physics of our universe. the more i understand about it, the more i want to learn more. i have always been fascinated with the universe and the way it's woven into the time fabric.

Back
Top Bottom