Think I will give my self a Project. Mabie today but really should do it ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Here at home I've 4 Desktops and 2 Laptops, 3 Desktops are goeing unused wich is a massive shame for the f@h project. So I'm thinking of takeing everthing apart and starting from scrach. Cleaning the computer area, and installing multiple OS, over the Michines. As yet I'm not sure what one. I have one system wich is down untill the f@h team resolve the issue at stanford, one system up and running and two not doing anything. Been offerd another system off my cusin, basically hes Broke untill the end of the Month. Mite do it to day, so see what happening with f@h. Mabie another 3 Systems, inc' a Quad Core.

So I pulled my entire network apart, and set everything up in the bedroom area of my flat only to wich the router was not working, because I had the wrong power adaper pluged in, as it should of been a 12v in stead of a 5v wich was acutally for the USB Hub. Then verry conveniently the laptop cooler has stoped working and the fans have broke so I'm now not Folding on that Laptop in case it over heats. And god knows when I'll be able to afford a good decent branded model. Quality instead of Quantity. So I'm left with one michine Folding, One Laptop Folding, and waiting for the WU to expire on the Dell System before it can start fresh and recive a new WU with the other laptop powered down. I have the Q6600 here but need a Monitor for it. Thing is aswell I have a desktop wich is in bits. I could put it back to gether but since I accidently regesterd it under soud1200, its not regestering the Points under Spud1200 for tech-forums. Gutted I am. As for the System off my Cusin, I havent seen him in a few days days. So dont know whats happening. Gutted I'm looseing out on theose PPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom