Things are turning around for me :)

Sorry for the late reply Celery. I was hired and I LOVE autocad! I'm already making their more advanced parts. Now i had to sign a confidentiality contract so I can't tell you what, but i've picked up really fast and my bosses quite like me. I designed a clock with exact dimensions today and I'm waiting to see if it turns out good. Now obviously the really advanced things that require 5 different programs and a lot of steps i'm at least 2 weeks away from being fluent in that, but today I did 2 smaller projects which are basically small versions of the extremely technical parts. I have to say I love this job so far. Having a guy who can answer any question I have perfectly and quickly really helps too. And when there is an important order in which would take me far to long and the other guy doesn't have time to show me how to do it, my boss has me sitting on the computer familiarizing myself with the programs making parts from orders they had a while ago. So basically I get payed to play around learning this all day. It's so fun lol. So that's my update, they've hired me as their 2nd full time engineer, I'll be in " training " for about another week and then I will be completing current orders. :D

Back
Top Bottom