they got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cigerettes is sadom going to be wourth in prison? THAT IS THE QUESTion......

I'm a little upset that now that we've got him, it's gonna turn into a political battle over who get's control of a trial. I'm also upset....and I apologize for all the Bush fans, that now that he's captured....Bush has an excellent chance of winning a 2nd term.
Couldn't we just put Bush in the hole where we found Sadam???
Sorry....little harsh..lol
Glad the bastard is out of there!

-Mike

XT said:
How many cigerettes is sadom going to be wourth in prison? THAT IS THE QUESTion......

I can see it now...

"Yo T-Bone! How much for the dictator?"
TBone: "20 sticks. You in?"
"Damn that steep brotha, but dayum he be nice."

His just reward. Lets just say that there are three things American prisoners dont like: rapists, child molesters and crazy Arab dictators.

Im glad we found the retarded lookin bastard but i want bin laden more. I know if we find bin laden and he is held here in america he will be asassinated. As for the question of who is going to try them, bush has said that the iraqi people will be the judges. I dont know how they plan on doing this but a trail for him wont be for another 3-7 years im predicting.

LOL if the iraqui ppl decide, then there gonna vote him back into power..well he sorta forced his way into power...I vote make him bubbas bitch!

I think the cave hiding pussy will com out some time soon...then he will be nailed.

punishment for Osama:
make glass models of the twin towers, tie osama to them, put sulfuric acid into them and get Bush to fly a remote control plane into him which is also filled with sulfuric acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom