they found big foot???

Status
Not open for further replies.
no big foot dude...for realz :D

I could go into the "why"s of why not...but if you believe, eh ;)

HOWEVER I will proffer certain facts to bust the bogus-ness of it all....

this is akin to people and urban legends, whereby, people will believe certain things because they seemingly are plausible, but have no groundings for following certain laws of physics...I'm sure you guys can formulate scenarios in your head to understand what I mean...

bigfoot prints - fake...because they are deeper than what they should be. Bigfoot prints are made that sink deeper in the ground then what horses and bears could make, standing on 4 or 2 feet.

also - read this...about the guy who walks just like bg...
Cryptomundo John Green on Patterson-Gimlin Footage

I watched the show, can't remember what it was, or his name...but I remember it. Even before the show, I hated the people who claimed humans couldn't walk like this and that...it's just a standard 2 legged gait...nothing unusual about it...

no bg ppl :D

bf-head.jpg

I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER?

bigfoot prints - fake...because they are deeper than what they should be. Bigfoot prints are made that sink deeper in the ground then what horses and bears could make, standing on 4 or 2 feet.

like i said, jokesters are laughing about this because scientists are so serious about this footprints.

Cryptomundo Bigfoot With A Stick?

^^^^interesting, missing frames? Now ive heard everything!!! I just wish i can see the actual footage for myself, no missing frames n such.

I SHOULD MAKE THEM TOO IN MY BACKYARD AND SAY THAT BIGFOOT WAS THERE TOO!!!!

Come on Drizzt5, make footprints of a bigfoot panda in ur backyard! ROFL!

I bet if you ate enough red meat and cheese and then took a dump in the forest you could bag it and sale it as 'bigfoot evidence' and someone would pay millions for it, just make sure you dont eat any corn and sprinkle it with lots of dog fur to ensure maximum yettiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom