they found big foot???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well aparently big foot has been found Cryptomundo Georgia Gorilla: Bigfoot Body's First Photo! i havent been able to find any results on the dna testing.

"In a news conference on Friday, August 15th, to be held in California, the DNA results of a probable new species of primate, call it “Bigfoot,” “Georgia Bigfoot,” or “Georgia Gorilla,” if you wish, will be announced. You have read the press release already.

thawed-creature-in-freezer1.jpg

Also a photograph of the body was to be released, but a mistaken uploading and premature release of the photograph tonight on the Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. website has rushed that timetable.

I, Loren Coleman, author of The Field Guide to Bigfoot and Other Mystery Primates and Bigfoot! The True Story of Apes in America, was given an exclusive first look at the body, via an early email delivered photograph today. With the mistake at the Biscardi site, I have now been given full permission to post this here tonight.

Bigfoot Body: Georgia Gorilla Photo

Click on image for larger version.

Is it real? It certainly looks like the real deal, and with a surprising variety of features. But that's what it is suppose to look like, so read on, all the way to the end.

The alleged hominoid (please note, not hominid) body, found in the Georgia woods, is now in a secure location, under armed guard, and set to be examined by a battery of academic scholars, skeptical scientists, Bigfoot researchers, and debunking writers.

Who is to say the discovery of Bigfoot won't happen this way?

With offers of millions of dollars, just for the photographs of the body, Loren Coleman and Cryptomundo was given one copy of the first image to share with you, our readers.

The body doesn't look exactly like people thought it would, because the Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot has been the model in our minds. However, this looks as if it is an actual apelike primate. Indeed, the gorilla-like facial features, the alleged lack of canines, and the grinding surfaces shown in the teeth suggest a bulky vegetarian with a mixture of higher primate characteristics.

Will further tests and the proposed live capture of others prove beyond a doubt that Bigfoot is a new species? Stay tuned. And read on.

Here are some enhancements and other views of the amazing photograph:

bf-head.jpg

The decomposition has caused the tongue to stick out from the mouth. (Or at least so it appears.)

bf-head-small.jpg

gagorilla-orig.jpg

gagorilla-level-adjust.jpg

Compare the nares with that of a gorilla:

495px-gorilla-face2.jpg

susa19.jpg

Tom Biscardi will appear on Fox News at 7:45 AM Pacific, 10:45 AM Eastern, on Wednesday, August 13, 2008, discussing the carcass, with the image above and probably additional photographs.

Below is Tom Biscardi with the two Georgia gentlemen who discovered the body.

thawed.jpg

Every alternative must be explored, including comparing it to known costumes. Could it be an elaborate hoax? More physical examinations of the body must take place. (Posted as soon as we could get this costume update uploaded at about 9:40 pm, after much crashing of this site, due to traffic.)

sasquatchmed.jpg
Credit: Ryan Thrash

sascompare.png

sasmerge.png
JJ Analysis

I have been an unpaid and am in no way joined with those who say they have this “body” in their possession, regarding my conversations with the principals and my examination of the materials sent to me. I hope to examine the body (if it is real and does not mysteriously vanish) at a future date, along with other consultants who will be named via forthcoming releases. I retain my skeptical open-mindedness and nonaligned objectivity with regard to this “carcass.” "

This was found to have been a hoax like a week ago. they did DNA test and one was inconclusive, the other said it was a human, and the third said it was an opossum. The "finders" also changed their story radically 3-4 different times and actually own a company selling Big Foot memorabilia. Just a shameless publicity stunt and factory of lies.

um they wherent owners of a franchise at all, i dotn know where he got that from, in the cnn interveiw it says they boguht the costume on an online novelty store. they just did this as a huge joke.

who they are...

The hoaxers are Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, who in exchange for a large, undisclosed sum of cash, sent Bigfoot's "body," which was encased in a block of ice, for DNA testing to Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi. Now Whitton and Dyer are laughing all the way to the bank. When the "evidence" was thawed, this is what Biscardi found:
--The hair sample was burned and melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair.
--The exposed head was unusually hollow in one small section.
--The feet were made of rubber.

Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, Georgia on medical leave, and Dyer, a former Georgia corrections officer, claimed they found the dead body of the legendary man-ape while hiking in Georgia in June. They said that while they hauled the body of the dead sasquatch into their pickup truck, three other creatures watched them from the trees. (You have to give them points for imaginative detail.) Oh, and Whitton might want to update his resume. Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner told AP that although he has not spoken to Whitton yet, he has processed paperwork to fire him. "Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner told AP. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

skeptical believers are the best kind... ;)
I don't believe any bigfoot type creature exists anywhere from what I have heard, read, seen from "witnesses"...
that includes bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti, etc etc etc

man. Why hasnt bigfoot died yet??

we need a body n it's been like what? 30 yrs since the footage of big foot walking? To be honest, there is someone that is making all those foot prints, laughing at the documentaries, and scare people at random locations across the globe for fun and so far getting away with it.

im losing faith if we can ever confirm if there was a "Big Foot".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom