They are coming!!

Yep, it's out and reviews have already been done at the inquirer.
the r600 or Radeon HD will be out May 14th I believe, which will be 3 weeks following their unveiling at their convention at Tunisia.

Yeah, I dont know where you can buy them, other than bestbuy. Newegg better get them soon too.

Newegg doesn't get stuff right away, most big retailers should have their hands on it though.

Newegg doesn't get stuff right away, most big retailers should have their hands on it though.

yes they do they have them right now. they get them from the video card manafactures before the realese date they just cant sell them

i think one of these cards ill be buying too :D unless the 8800GTS goes down quite a bit or i make more money then i think i will

Newegg has the 8600's, but they have yet to update the power seach page, or add them into the categories in any way. the only way to get them is to view the deals, or to search

the 8600Gt and 8600Gts both have 256 ram, all is GDDR3. the only difference is the clock speeds. The GTs is on average, $199, while the gt is on average $169 (only 3 models, the XFX appears to be the best, and closest to a gtx)

I want to wait until the 640mb 8800GTS goes down bout $100 in price, lol. Think something like that might happen after the R600 comes out?

I might get one of the 8600s if I get a new rig but knowing me by time i get a new rig they will have 9800GTs out

Back
Top Bottom