thewildpig may like to read this...

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
found this on another forum, and it made me think of the wild pig, and how stupid he is... sorry good people, but here goes:

ProBeat-Jazz said:
4. When I lived in Canada, I was absolutely disgusted at how I was treated by Canadian people. I have never been anywhere in my life with the level of disrespect and racism as Canada. I never plan on going back, sorry to all of you good Canadian people.

I guess it depends where you are in Canada. It's the same in the US. There are certain regions in our country who still believe in white supremacy and are incredibly racist.

I know Alvino...I can't stand those damn New England people either:p

:p:p:p
JKJKJK

i went to palm springs last week, i must say.... the people there are like stuck up, rude, quiet, a bunch of stuff. even the people working like someone asked a lady about a sale on shoes and then the lady said she doesnt know dont ask her ask someone else and all's she was doing was standing there hahah over here where i live its good not very many rude people though. it all depends on the area you live in. not the country at all..... there's places in iraq and africa that are better than places in US!

i went to palm springs last week, i must say.... the people there are like stuck up, rude, quiet, a bunch of stuff. even the people working like someone asked a lady about a sale on shoes and then the lady said she doesnt know dont ask her ask someone else and all's she was doing was standing there hahah over here where i live its good not very many rude people though. it all depends on the area you live in. not the country at all..... there's places in iraq and africa that are better than places in US!

Agreed. You can't just say Canada sucks because one town is screwed up. I bet heaps of towns suck in USA

Yeah Montreal is SICK....My whole trip consisted of going from the Strip club, to the bar,to the hotel,back to the strip club,to the bar, and back to the Hotel....I don't remember much of it but lets just blame that on the level of intoxication I held the entire trip up there....And I'm sorry but like others said I can think of a million places here in the states that are HORRIBLE...I'd rather be disrespected by a Canadian than shot by a thug in the ghetto for no reason....Maybe that dude was just a dickhead to people while he was there and the people just disrespected him the whole time.... Shoot come to my house and be a jerk and I will disrespect him all the time too....LMAO....Love to my northern neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

meh, when i went to Canada i thought it was an amazing country, i thought the people there were very friendly.. beautiful place too :)

Back
Top Bottom