these good 5.1 speakers?

they might make some of the best speakers in the computer market but they certainly do not make the best speakers in the audio market, and this is what he wants them for isnt it? to reproduce sound as best as it can be reproduced? i have to admit tho that it does have a good price tag and if you have a tight budget then go for it

he wants pc speakers thats y he was looking on newegg. i run yamaha pro series speakers with my pc. and trust me its sometimes to tell the difference from good speakers to bad speakers. my freind couldnt tell the difference from some old polk audio speakers my dad had from my yamahas. if u like them and ur happy they are goodl. if u think those dont match up to ur requirements dont get them then all ur gonna do is regret it.

ur never going to notice the difference, the only other competitor it has is kilpse and imo logitech is better. u'll be happy

I have a set, I absolutely love them. They are LOUD (with my Soundblaster Audigy 2), so word of caution.

Fisher said:
everyone says there good speakers for the price. dont be caught out by this as the sound of those might be three times as crapper than a setup twice the price. as always the more you fork out the better it is. get yourself a decent manufactor (not one that makes coputer parts) one that has spent the last decade devoted to making crisp clean sound. liek mordaunt-short or mission and with a decent AV amp you can have yourself a bad ass syustem for a little more money. try finding a cheap audio site instead of a cheap computer site when it comes to sound. i owuld try and recommend some but im from the UK so the best i can recommend is richer-sounds. go to an audio forum and ask the people on there

you are soooooooooo far out in the outfield with that paragraph I think my IQ went down 20 points just reading it.
you don't have to pay a lot of money to get a really good set of speakers. you really won't be able to tell the difference that much, trust me. and whats this about Logitech not making good speakers?? I have Logitech Z-2300 2.1 THX certified speakers, and I'd put them up against any other 2.1 setup you can come up with, I don't care if you pay $1000 for it, these will sound just as good. Besides, with computer audio, your sound card matters more than the speakers do.

Back
Top Bottom