These are the people that run our countries??..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050607/ap_on_re_us/kerry_grades

Both Bush and Kerry are "70's" students.. School smarts, street smarts, blah blah..

He said he has previously acknowledged focusing more on learning to fly than studying.

If you are smart, you don't have to study much to get high grades.. I hate it when people use that excuse.. "duhh, I didn't study! That's why I got such a low mark!".. I think Kerry is using something like that.. :-\.. But honestly, there are lots of people who get good marks "without" studying much..

those are the people that pay attention in class though. If you dont pay attention and dont study you will fail.

I have studied four times in my high school career. The only thing I've ever failed was spanish 2 (I studied, I just dont get it) and math (Didnt really fail, just didnt get the 75 needed to go onto the next math. Missed by two percent).

I count myself as reasonably intelligent... if I could just get this math thing down, I'd rock the house.

We have to have 2 spanish class's to get into collage here.... Ask me thats a bunch of b/s, they should atleast let us pick the 2nd language.... i wanna learn latin -.-

charles_scott said:
We have to have 2 spanish class's to get into collage here

Yep... they should focus on english... *cough* college *cough*

:)

Just teasing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom