Thermaltake vs Xigmatek! Fight on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TT.

Their cases are built like tanks. I have a 38lb Kandalf sitting on the floor here.

As another owner of a Kandalf, there are a few places where build quality are not what I expected of a £150 case. Cheap plastics on the top, the massive side panels have flex in them so can rattle to name a couple.

With that said, I have owned it for the past 4 or 5 years!

Help on what? Am I the only one who has no idea what's going on? Remixed, if you actually want help selecting some hardware, you should make a post in the hardware section instead of OT.

Yeh i agree. I was originally going to post: 'Wtf.' but i left it, came back a day later and everyone was like Xigmatek! Thermaltake! and im just like... Xigmatek.

But yeh. This topic makes no sense what so ever.

EDIT: in fact i was a fraction of a mind click away from reporting this topic for spam originally until i saw everyone else embracing it. LOL

Lol I was exactly the same. I was about to post a wtf but thought better of it, came back later and slay had posted for X. I thought he must be guessing what the thread was about so I posted TT and by the time I got back again everyone was discussing HSF.

I still have no idea what's going on :D

I took the Thread Title for it's Face Value.

Xigmatek vs Thermaltake! Fight on.

Company wise I like Xigmatek better. When someone else mentioned a Cooler I posted my thoughts on that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom