Theory on headphone jack removal

I'm correct in saying that by the iPhone 4 (or even 3?) the Firewire port had gone?

Recently had some compatibility issues in a car as it had the original 30 pin setup for the old versions of the iPod etc, guessing it's related to removal of Firewire or some other change.

The removal of the headphone jack, in my opinion, isn't going to stop people buying the phone at all. In fact, people will now start getting used to it and I won't surprised if other phone manufacturers follow suit (as they usually do).
Also think of the number of earphones Apple will be able to sell to iPhone 7 uses. Earphones that aren't available anywhere else (yet).

In terms of the Airpods, I personally wouldn't buy them. They seem too risky. Firstly, they will cost a fortune to buy. Then once you buy them, what if one falls out while youre riding a bike or something. How often are you going to keep stopping to pick them up? What if you're walking down the street and someone just pulls them out of your ears and runs off? Unlike conventional bluetooth earphones, these will cost ALOT!

Back
Top Bottom