the ZUNE!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
the ZUNE! Discussion And Debate

so...tell me. has anybody bought a 'zune'? :rolleyes:
if so, has it sucked yet? the zune will never beat the ipod.

i was under the impression that the zune was gonna kick ipod's ass... i wouldn't mind either.. i don't have either mp3 player, they can fight all they want until i get one :D

man there is no way the zune is going to beat ipod, apple just proved with its latest series of players that they can basically re-release the same crap with minor (at best) changes and still increase their customer base. its ridiculous, now they're being incredibly lazy. no innovation, they better had come out with the touch screen players, because there is no way the deserve all the customers they're getting right now.

who, apple? they are kinda crazy but the players...zune sucks! i saw one at target and i was playing with it, it was the plainest thing i've ever seen! its too big, the video playback sucks, everything works slow, its just crap! ipods are way better.

the zune's size is just shameful compared to the ipod, and really one a couple of players have come close to having as much eye appeal as the ipods, however ipod doesnt come close to most top tier mp3 players in features and functionality.

Back
Top Bottom