The World's Most High Tech Urinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a good idea. Especially in the shop districts. Instead of drunks peeing on the doors of shops, they have a place to go. Not that they would probably even use them. But, it is a nice thought to know if you've gotta go, there will be a place in public you can go without getting arrested. The pain of a full screaming bladder is the worst feeling ever....

It's soooo sloooow.

I dunno about you guys, but when I gotta go, I gotta go. I don't have time to wait 5 minutes for that thing to lift up.

Re: It's soooo sloooow.

The General said:
I dunno about you guys, but when I gotta go, I gotta go. I don't have time to wait 5 minutes for that thing to lift up.
It stays up all night long, so people don't have to stand around and wait everytime it needs to be used.

Thanks for quoting me Sw1tch[FX] ( in your sig)

I think it's awesome. Great public sanitation. After installation of that, put a stiffer fine on urination in public. That would pay for it, because your gonna have people who don't use it...quad the fine or something. To **** with the indecent exposure, your pretty much blocked from view.

and yes, I think some street bum being able to take a shower would be great. It's a health concern.

dude, what would happen if you were pisin and all of a sudden it went down? and just for the **** of it, get one of those portable black lights, go to a public bathroom, close the door, turn off the light, turn on the black light, and try not to puke....its nasty, once i seen ****(r sumptim) comin from this outlet in staterbrothers. now who the **** ****es on an outlet?

I would use one, h3ll I would use one just for the laughs. When you're drunk and you first go its like unclogging a drain, you will be fine for a minute and a few minutes later you gotta go again. These things better be every 10 feet apart. I dont know how far I could go from one public restroom to another...

WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE THE FIRST THING THAT CAME INTO MY HEAD WASD THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom