The worlds hardest game

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad would love it, but me, ....lvl 4 or 5 and i quit after 75 deaths!

lvl 2 was easier than lvl 1, the patern was more visable.

My sister couldn't get past level one, after 120 deaths she gave up. I still can't get past level 10...a person in my tech class did it in 14 seconds....i feel stupid lol.

this game is stupid. someone obviously just wanted to be known for something so they made this extremely stupid game.........seriously, what is the point? I doubt very many people can get past lvl 20+

this game is stupid. someone obviously just wanted to be known for something so they made this extremely stupid game.........seriously, what is the point? I doubt very many people can get past lvl 20+

Because people would find it as a challenge ;). A lot of really simple games can be made challenging amongst people as well. I know in my school, a group of my friends were playing a game called Vector Runner. Simple 2D-ish racing game, but the point system made it a challenge to beat each other. Vector Runner - a free online game at DIGYOUROWNGRAVE

It challenges you, to see how far you can get. Some of them you really have to think about, i think it was level 8 that took me about 5 mins of thinking how the pattern works and stuff. A kid in my tech class has got to level 20 with only 14 deaths. Also, i think you think it is so stupid because you did not get very far lol. It isn't stupid imo, if you don't link it, fine, but doesn't mean everyone else is going to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom