The vistaPhone everybody

Thelis

Golden Master
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you, the vistaPhone:

(edited by me)

vistaphonecopygk4.jpg

speaking of those iPhones, you guys know that the second gen iPhones are coming out? New ones aren't doing so hot. Apple want to integrate the design with the iPod Nano.

I'd be willing to bet the price of an iPhone on why they aren't doing so hot, Price. If it was a lot cheaper, and on more networks, I'd consider it.

speaking of those iPhones, you guys know that the second gen iPhones are coming out? New ones aren't doing so hot. Apple want to integrate the design with the iPod Nano.

If they integrated the design of the iPhone into an iPod, I'm all theirs. As for the Nano, I could care less. Not my type of player.

Rumor has it, the next gen iPod is going to have touch screen functionality. Also "full" video support. Meaning a bigger LCD, and they're going to make it easier to put full movies on your iPod. No more 4 hours of battery life while watching movies...:rolleyes:

Of course, this is all speculation.

lol I bring you the "iCrash" Good job on the edit.

iCrash... Hehe. Thanks for all the compliments guys. Again, I am doing projects now and if anybody wants anything done I will gladly do it for them. I need the practice.

Back
Top Bottom