The Verizon In Plan

karling07

Daemon Poster
Is anyone else "in"? I just checked on this site:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/innetwork.jsp

And apparently my phone is in, but I wish I knew what this meant for text messaging. I see the text messaging In plans, but i dont know if these relate to already having the in calling...

Any thoughts? Because if its not unlimited within verizon members for texting with IN, I need to buy more text messages

yeah you need to pay for text messages no matter waht, ive had friends who got screwed like that unfortunately

Yeah we are just for phone calls you have to buy txt "in" plans separate I belive.

Jackson.MacKenzie said:
Uhhh ohh... the parents aren't gonna like this months text bill... :D
yeah that's what I always think at the end of each month or when i see the bill sitting on the counter. :eek:

It's so dumb because the only way to get the pictures from my phone to the computer is Pix texting them to the Verizon online place then downloading it to my computer. We all know how expensive that is...

You know you can check how much you owe in text costs in the my account on your phone?

CRAP!!!! This whole thread is bad news to me. lol What about pix messaging other cell phones - does that just count as a regular text or does that cost more too...

Also, what does the text thing charge me for, reading txts or sending them?

Back
Top Bottom