The Ultimate Nvidia vs. ATI

So what is it that tickeles your fancy Nvidia or ATI
:p
im Nvidia all the way even though i got a ATI card lol

Right as of now nvidia is on top. When the R600 comes out things will start to heat up. ATI has always had slghtly better top range cards while nvidida has better mid range cards. I buy the mid range cards. That is why I choose nvidia.

as of now ati is like amd trying to susbistute newer thechnolgies with lower price so they can catch up or at least try to

AMD owns ATI now dont they, so they will be following their marketing strategies, not sure if this is a good thing lol, i want AMD to come out with a Core duo shattering chip.

Why? My AMD works best with my Nvidia 6100. I tried a ATI and I liked it best with the 6100.

easy, nvidia of course. Always had a nvidia card (that would be 3 cards) and never had a single problem with any of them, and I've always been satisfied with the price/performance ratio.

Also great drivers for linux, which is always a big +.

ATI rule the roost at the moment with Vista tho. Apparantly they have a good working driver! Nvidia's attempt is shameful lol

Nvidia FTW!!!111

Nvidia like t0t@l1y p\/\/n$ you @ti n00bs! roflcopterlololol.

Just kidding guys, but still I like Nvidia more.

I can't wait till the 8600 cards come out. I like gaming, but not spending over 250 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom