The Ultimate Computer Forum Debate!

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Mac vs Windows?

Personally, I am fond of Windows unless seen in a media environment, there I am split. I know the Mac looks great, doesn't get viruses, and never crashes, but isn't there more to computers and networking?

The only time I see Mac REALLY winning is in the media department.

Thoughts?

Mac vs Windows?

Personally, I am fond of Windows unless seen in a media environment, there I am split. I know the Mac looks great, doesn't get viruses, and never crashes, but isn't there more to computers and networking?

The only time I see Mac REALLY winning is in the media department.

Thoughts?

Actually, i know people that got viruses, and crashed a lot, especially when they were doing some project and didnt save for awhile.
I never liked macs, every time i use one, they are slow, certain programs dont work well as it should, etc.

while for the media, i think windows is better, might take longer, but if you got the right program, and you hardware is good enough, then its better than the mac. The only thing about using a Mac in the media department is the ease of use, took me like an hour to make a music video in school on a mac, and it took me like about a day to make one on my old computers, but i prefer the one i made on the pc to show to people.

EDIT - Linux rules all!!!! (but only if you know how to use it)

I have Windows and I get on well with it.

How ever i've been to a few studios and seen some Mac Pro's in operation and I have to say that they deal with software synths and music production better than any Windows enviroment.

If I could afford a top notch Mac Pro i'd order one tomorrow.

Hey, I gave it a shot.

It's an endless debate which has been done to death on nearly every forum in existence.
deadhorse.gif

I like vista. When I bought my hardware I made sure it was Vista compatible. I had problems at first and MS was a big help. It showed up as my copy of Vista being a bootleg copy. The same with Word 07.
My Mac Mini is slow and too easy for me, I have a hard time with easy things.
Darroll

Windows because its so easy to use LMFAO

Its all about what you do really, if you just go on and look around online all the time then windows is right for you, on the other hand if your more of media guy then mac, theirs just so many reasons, neither are the best nor the worse.

No point having a debate over worthless rubbish.

Its like a phone, more people in the world want a ordinary phone that just calls and sends text, none of this picture music pop up camera shint, its what suits you.

No debate will be made.

Back
Top Bottom