The Ultimate Comp!!!

jac006

Golden Master
You just can't beat this comp… the ultimate comp!
Ok… let's start with everything….
CPU's- two amd opteron 275s (two dual cores! That's four cpus! That's like a clock speed of 8+ghz!
Mobo- tyan k8we This mobo supports 16GB OF RAM! Yeah… it's sli too.
Ram- 16gb of corsair registered ram, ballistix…
Videocards- two 7800gtx
Monitors- two dell 24” lcd widescreens
Psu- pc power and cooling turbo-cool 850W psu
Hd- 5 hitachi deskstar hd's at 500GB EACH! THAT'S TWO TB's!
Raid controller- sata netcell revolution
Optical drives- two plextor px-716sas with sata interface…
Sound card- creative sound labs sound blaster x-fi (24 times better than the best sound blaster card out right now)
Speakers- logitech's z5500e's
Keyboard and mouse- metadot keyboard and logtiect mx518
OS- Microsoft xp pro
Total price: around $13,000
Man… this comp destroys all!

That's almost like the one I'm using right now, exept that the one u described has a few more processors, only 16x more ram, about 30x more hdd space, a little bit better gpu (and 1 more gpu than me). But still the fact is that I can play any game that the computer mentioned above can and I can surf on the internet and chat with my friends just as well with this pc. But the other difference is that the other computer costs over 13x more than mine.

So just to say, yeah it's cool and so on but there is no point for a normal user to get anything near that.

daemon said:
That's almost like the one I'm using right now, exept that the one u described has a few more processors, only 16x more ram, about 30x more hdd space, a little bit better gpu (and 1 more gpu than me). But still the fact is that I can play any game that the computer mentioned above can and I can surf on the internet and chat with my friends just as well with this pc. But the other difference is that the other computer costs over 13x more than mine.

So just to say, yeah it's cool and so on but there is no point for a normal user to get anything near that.

I never said you had to use it or whtv... just said it was the ultimate comp...
Besides... that comp can woop your comp in any game... what graphics card do you have? Even with one 7800gtx... we're talking double the fps and better AA... for servers and developers and the like... you'd want this baby...

jac006 said:
I never said you had to use it or whtv... just said it was the ultimate comp...
Besides... that comp can woop your comp in any game... what graphics card do you have? Even with one 7800gtx... we're talking double the fps and better AA... for servers and developers and the like... you'd want this baby...

Ofcourse I'd want want that one :D And yes it will atleast get the fps up by 5x and more in the new games. And for my gpu, it's only a FX5700, :eek: don't know how well it will run BF2, never tested, but I played doom 3 with the highest graphic settings without any lag (don't really know about fps, prolly quite low) And on the games that I currently play (mostly delta force: black hawk down) I usually get fps of 120-130. (highest graphic settings)

I have a 21" CRT. Yes at 1280x1024 and yes it's 256mb. I have fraps already, just don't have doom3 anymore, didn't really like it.

Very good... this isn't an argument... this is the ultimate comp thread... *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom