The top 10 most things that will make you scream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
What are the "TOP" 10 things that make you explode to almost wake your neighbors at 4am or make you open a window and toss out whatever is bothering you ?

I'm sure all of guys and gals have gone down this road, it can be, unpaid lightbill thats due by 3:30pm, your spouse tells you at the wrong the place and time they forgot such and such important information when getting insurance or home owners insurance readjusted,
Yes, finally technology of any sort if your expecting a mobo replacement and you "DO" have work to do and it comes DOA and it's a friday at 4:30pm...? >_> thats one reason anybody would be angry and ****ed after waiting 7 days...

My top 10 top from lowest to highest you might be sursprised at what I get explode at #1.

1.Security and hacking of a forum or website.
If you don't own the site or don't like the people there for unknown reasons don't hack the **** board or destroy it causes more problems for the moderators who have to maintain.
Why do you ask I feek sensitive like this ? I've local modded to foums in the past twice and I currently moderator at a site that a go to.
I don't look for power control or anything and try to be nice but when your tearing up the place and causing damage you have to go.
Seen too much hacking in my lifetime to make me want turn to the tide.

2.Everything is off in the house ? and nobody is home until after 5pm ??
I get home and I see everything is off I am wondering WTF happended ?
Mom comes home happy see everything off she starts asking why is everything off and crap ?
She starts cursing me out because she thought I was home all day when I wasn't and I already payed her the **** rent...
Thats the second top thing that will make me blow up if I am pushed to hard,

3.Late notices of any kind wether it be by USPS, UPS or heaven forbid email.
I try to keep up with everything especially appointments and such but even I get caught off guard.
If I don't pick up by phone, reach me by mail thats the best way to get a quick response if it's important.

4.Expecting documents from the insurance company explaning some very important details about some healt matters that need to be addressed.
Person who should be working on those documents isn't, which causes a delay of things and causes for problems for the doctors needing certain information at certain givin date.

5.Motherboards and CPUS's that I have been waiting on from the manufacturer for 5-7 days, I'm thrilled I just want to hook it up properly and go back to work.
I do that, ask for help to verify from many sources even here and yes I am finally highly angry....
Why ? because I have to call tech-support argue with them about the part send it back wasted another 9.00 and wait another 7 days... it happens to me a fews before and it's not fun at all. -_-

6.Banks, especially wells fargo, yes they are nice and they try, but when they want their money over a over draft fee ?
Try having a set time limit of 7am till 2pm to fix the problem you did, and if you didn't cause the problem, goodluck explanining....

7.The light bill sometimes and comcast, if they don't get their money by the end of the day, they can shut you off and add more fees.
Some of us work and we try are best to make it down there the best way we can, since I don't drive, right now that put's me into berserk mode trying to get down there and pay.

8.Payed bills on time and have the statements to prove it, companys say we can find it please another by this date or else!

9.People sometimes don't provide the right info for me to do my job when I find out I am not happy.

10.Mother Banging on the wall at 5am for coffee, toast and sausage Saturday and sunday now you guys understand why I am sometimes bitter here on the weekends. :(.

Having a large file that you're downloading, and super excited about stall on 98% because no seeds have more than 98%.......

^DITTO

But my number one:
Trying to fix a machine via remote connection that's got a horrible connection to the internet. It's already lagging and fraying your nerves because you've gotta click four or five times to get the window you want open, and even then sometimes you'll somehow manage to open/close the wrong window so you gotta start again, THEN to make it worse the user comes back to their desk (having already forgotten they rang you 2 minutes and start closing the windows you've opened, quitting the programs you've got running, and no amount of moving the mouse around trying to stop them will work. They apparently think their mouse is just acting weird, even when it keeps opening a text document and "JUST WAIT A SECO" appears (before they close that window too). **** TARDS!!!! Oh yeah, and they hardly speak english very well (they're in India)

^DITTO

But my number one:
Trying to fix a machine via remote connection that's got a horrible connection to the internet. It's already lagging and fraying your nerves because you've gotta click four or five times to get the window you want open, and even then sometimes you'll somehow manage to open/close the wrong window so you gotta start again, THEN to make it worse the user comes back to their desk (having already forgotten they rang you 2 minutes and start closing the windows you've opened, quitting the programs you've got running, and no amount of moving the mouse around trying to stop them will work. They apparently think their mouse is just acting weird, even when it keeps opening a text document and "JUST WAIT A SECO" appears (before they close that window too). **** TARDS!!!! Oh yeah, and they hardly speak english very well (they're in India)

ROFL!!! I thought I was the only one that has had this happen to them. Trying to work on a rig remotely and having to fight with the owner for control makes for a bout of high blood pressure, for sure.

Other drivers are in the top of my list. I won't even try to go through it all as it would tick me off right now, but slow people and old people drive me nuts. Oh, and most women drivers, and quite a few teenagers. And a lot of other men. And...

People who keep trying to argue even though they are wrong.

Ugh, when this one guy was saying everything you do is 100% selfish...

Music that has been popular recently (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Eminem, etc.) usually infuriates me. It's not good, but they keep cramming it into my ears! GOD **** IT!

When people say you suck at a game even when your aim, timing, and movement is perfect, but the game has built-in randomness and it completely ****s you over. I do not have good luck in games. If there is chance to it, I WILL lose it. I have a no leaf clover in games. :p

1) Spam nuff said, mod team will back up my past efforts on this front.
2) Data centers with faulty back up power supply's that force me to find a new option, but try and charge cancellation fees.
3) Microsoft licensing (Related to the above) I don't see why it should cost so much but at least it's a tax write off.
4) Flash drives with crappy solder joints.
5) People in the shop who when at the till let everything get rung up then say "Oh I forgot the milk" and run off to the back of the shop to get it causing you to wait another 10 min as they come back with more than just the milk.
6) When in a bar the idiots who stand there for 10 min trying to decide what testicular shrinking cocktail they will have (although in a crowded bar there is the old dropping a hand full of copper onto the floor trick to allow a Que bypass {yea I am a ******* and a alcoholic sue me})
7) Idiots who think the whole world needs to listen to there 1 second loop of sound crammed through a synth with there windows wound down at the traffic lights (A while ago I got out my car and threaten to drag one such moron out of his window if he didn't turn it down, this had results)
8) Kebab shops that don't have a HOT chilly sauce, I want to blow my anus out in the morning makes you feel alive.
9) Club nights that are supposed to be industrial and the closet they get is 1 rammstein track and the rest is MCR or some other emo crap.
10) Only having to come up with TEN items from my LONG LONG LIST.

7) Idiots who think the whole world needs to listen to there 1 second loop of sound crammed through a synth with there windows wound down at the traffic lights (A while ago I got out my car and threaten to drag one such moron out of his window if he didn't turn it down, this had results)
Please, do this as much and as often as possible. The more of them that get the message, the less I'll have to listen to that wank.

8) Kebab shops that don't have a HOT chilly sauce, I want to blow my anus out in the morning makes you feel alive.
LOL I agree

1) Clubs that have "tavern" or "bar" in their name.
2) Associates at electronic stores who know less than I do about current products.
3) Everyone slowing down 10mph under the speed limit on a highway because a cop is on the side of the road or it's sprinkling.
4) When I'm behind someone paying with a credit card at a convenience store. Holds up the freaking line.
5) Guys at shows who bring their girlfriends to the front by the stage or the line of the pit and cage around them.
6) Tough guys trying to mosh hard and throw bows and legs at a non hardcore/metal show.
7) Guys who rock Tapout/MMA gear who walk around like they're sponsored by them and they've never stepped in a cage in their life.
8) Guys who watch any professional MMA league and think they can fight because of it or yell out "HIT HIM IN THE HEAD!"
9) Anyone who rocks big inch subs and cranks their car stereo all the way up so I can hear it five cars lengths away.
10) This marketing trend of placing a lower case "i" in front of everything.

I know, I let too much **** me off.

1) People who can't drive properly
2) Windows XP, people just need to let it die.
3) People who insist on parking their F-350 quad cabs w/ long beds in the end spaces in parking garages. Those spaces are labeled compact for a good reason.
4) Places that don't take credit cards. :p
5) People who can't drive properly

to be continued.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom