the stupid netzero ads that pop up during dial in

Q060

Beta member
after loosing my speakers due to the insainly loud advertisements on netzero dial up....and yes i pay $10 a month for dis junk....and getting nothin but stupid answers from the idiotic tech support i desided to take action.

if u wanna kill dem nasty ads, follow dez instructions::

simple.....

go into the program file/netzero/pool

and kill everything with a .tvi extension....

its that damn simple.....

:)

ez allz, hope u all find dis use full

I call troll/spammer (look at his post count) - I'm sure that sort of thing is against NetZero TOS anyway.

I used a program awhile back that allowed me to log into Netzero without the actual software, just with the built-in dial-up support Windows has. If anyone wants it, I could probably go dig it up.

um...

Hyperterminal will let you dial directly out with out netzero or aol support software.
Also what he doesn't tell you is the netzero service will replace or repair any files damaged or removed while you cruise your buns off. Take it from a beta tester. That IS a violation of the TOS...
Oh by the way the only time you get ads is when you don't pay for it. We pay for platinum service at the front office and not one single ad.

version 8.0

yes i do pay for netzero, had no problems with version 7.0, till it auto updated to version 8.0

now there are ads for the US navy, netzero 3g etc.....that play with full audio and video.....

there was a little prob with my solution doh.....found a simple fix,

netzero will automaticly try to re-download the missing files, but if u allow it to just connect upon dial in, then block it on ur firewall.....it wont be able to update, also, this fixes the problem of randomly disconnecting. ive had this thing up for 28 hours straight and no disconnects...

:D

sorry if u all think im a spammer.....but im not....just the first time ive ever posted here.....

anyway.....

cheers

Back
Top Bottom