The School Comp Club

I have a special cracked copy that runs straight from the executable without even requiring installation let alone a CD. I have absolutely no idea how it does it.

Must be the same one I have. Every time you put it on new media (Flash drive, CD, hard drive) though, it wants you to accept the ULA, after that, its just like normal, just no CD, no install.

I think the only computer club we got is TSA. It doesn't appeal to me because it's more based on all the technology classes, not just computers. It meets every 2 weeks and I don't think they do a whole lot. Plus I think all the computer teachers there are pretty stupid computer wise. They may know how to run a specific program better than I, but computers as a whole...

I'm not getting why you join a computer club and play games on your flash drive in the club... You might as well just not join the club, and go home and used the normal CD on your home PC and save yourself the trouble of getting a cracked version to play at school. I know some guys have a copy of AOE2 on the servers somewhere in my school and they play it over the network before school, but that's not the same as joining a club to play a game by yourself.:rolleyes:

i wish there was a club where they should us programing
and how does that work doesnt it need to install the the registry?

No - the registry has absolutely nothing to do with programming. However, depending on the language you are working with, you'll need to install a compiler to turn your code into machine language.

No - the registry has absolutely nothing to do with programming. However, depending on the language you are working with, you'll need to install a compiler to turn your code into machine language.

I think he was talking about what an installer did when you installed software? Not sure though.

my school doesnt have a computer club either lol. you can run any exe's on the systems, pretty stupid, its a hackers heaven :)

Back
Top Bottom