the revision thread

i was in the lower science in gsce. couldnt be arsed with higher. it was so easy. i got a c. im pretty sure it was 100%. half of the questions were yes/no and simple tick box questions. lol. im just gonne be so happy when this maths is out the way. just a few more days

i was in the lower science in gsce. couldnt be arsed with higher. it was so easy. i got a c. im pretty sure it was 100%. half of the questions were yes/no and simple tick box questions. lol. im just gonne be so happy when this maths is out the way. just a few more days
cool , our modular tests where 20 multiple choice but thhese are structured questions that need structured responses and so it is slightly harder but science is my best subject other than IT but our IT course was crap so i only got a B in it

im seriously dreading my maths though. ive got 2 to do and i got a U in both the mocks and a D in january's exams. i think i know my stuff a bit better than back then but i duno. :(

Oh man, my World Civ A final today sucked, 82 map questions, then 100 multiple guess, and an essay at the end all in 90 minutes! And on top of that it was my last final, so I was just itching to get out of there. I probably failed it which means a C in that class. Because on top of his crazy hard tests, his grading scale is wacko to(a 68% is an F, a 74% is a D, and an 82% is a B) But summer is finally here!!!

Oh man, my World Civ A final today sucked, 82 map questions, then 100 multiple guess, and an essay at the end all in 90 minutes! And on top of that it was my last final, so I was just itching to get out of there. I probably failed it which means a C in that class. Because on top of his crazy hard tests, his grading scale is wacko to(a 68% is an F, a 74% is a D, and an 82% is a B) But summer is finally here!!!
in gcses a C was like 55% and an A was like 70%. now in alevels i think its slightly higher but no that bad. that teacher much be a real loser.
my last day to revise for my first maths test. i recon i should blow up mine and my neighbours routers so i cant get on the net :)

Back
Top Bottom