The resurrection of Marlon Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty cool.

So baslicaly they took images or video clips from the dead man and reproduced it using computers into the movie? Or what?
Kind of. They only reproduced parts like the mouth and side of the head but most a lot of it is still him.

In it's simplest form they basically chopped away the mouth that was originally in the scene and generated and animated a new one with a computer to match the words being said. Then blended it in with graphic touch ups, shading, textures, etc..etc.. to get the final product.

Trotter said:
WoW! This explains all those elvis sighting that I have been seeing on TV.

The funny thing is that it was not that long ago when I remember watching TV and how they had some special fx artist all ready working on Maralynn Monroe and Humphy Bogard as computer generated actors in the future.

The mind does bogle on the idea on copywright or royalities to be paid for the use of actors in movies after they are dead.

well i can tell you right now... as soon as i get a blue screen... some decent lighting equipment.... and some time....

I will be shaking hands with the late JFK..
(like in forest gump)

"3D spammage..."

I did something like that with my owm face! lol... That is actualy part of the toutorial in Poser 6 that tells you how to map a BILLNEAR picture onto an object. :D :cool:

I will be shaking hands with the late JFK..
(like in forest gump)
except in that movie they weren't as advanced because the mouth movements were weird looking.

Why do i love digital 3D animation so much? That's a perfect example.

God I wish I could master Maya or 3D Studio Max... OR something...
Simply amazing...

"Marlon Braindead..."

HAVOC2k5 said:
Why do i love digital 3D animation so much? That's a perfect example.

God I wish I could master Maya or 3D Studio Max... OR something...
Simply amazing...
Dude like... Yo gotta master Carrara studio 5 and Cinema 4D.... I have them both, and they are t3h 1333333337!!1

Renderosity.com is nice.... sort of... :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom