the record 9500 pro overclock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
hey wassup guys i have a xtasy ati 9500 pro r300 core/this card bios hav been flashed to 9700 pro and i install a copper foxconn cpu heatsink. well actually its rubberbanded on with thermal gel and 80mm fan sucking air off. so i got my memory from 540 to 640!!!!!!!!!!! and my core from 277 to 360. hows the clocks sound has anyone been higher?? my clocks are killin the 9700 pro and my bandwidth is from 8.6gig a sec to 10.3 gig a second.i score 11697 in 3dmark01se and 11060 not overclocked.. and i score 4099 in 3d mark 03 and 3600 in it not overclocked. any good for a old video card?

lol it's not bad but i think i got a better OC out of my card!
I own an MSI Geforce 6600.
It's stock speeds were core 300 and mem 500
I still have the stock cooling fan, and MSI has a reputation to put crapy gpu fans, and i managed to OC it to
core 393 and mem 601, and this OC is stable.
However I think that it's not any better than yours, which is a killer OC as well! :p

Honestly it isnt that good of an overclock, great for a beginner.

I am 500 / 1000 up to 597 / 1200 at a time

Than came the undervolting and artifacts...

how did you manage to go so high with your mem clock? I get artifacts when my mem clock goes over 601, regardless of my core clock.
should i get a better fan or would there not be enough voltage for my graphics card anyway?
and if so how would I increase my graphics card voltage?

i dont think you can increase the graphics core voltage to my knowledge. But you can increase AGP voltage and that is what I did. i have my 5600ultra sitting at 400/500 stock is 325/400. it increased graphics and bandwidth alot w/out artifacts! not a monster OC but it gets the job done.

well with my 9500 pro havbeen flashed to a 9700 pro it turned up the voltage to the video card so when its not overclocked theres unused voltage running to it ...i dont belive u can turn the voltage up on your video card but yes i know im not getting to great of overclocks but i will soont to be either gettin a 9800 pro with the r360 core and doing the same ghetto rig cooler and clocking it past the 9800 xt or going for a xfx 6800

your getting great performance with those overclocks on that 5600 ultra pp mguire whats ur bandwidth? download everest it should tell you.. oh yea and guys i think my overclock is great seein is its a 30precent overclock on the core and 30 precent on the memory. pretty good actually for this video card. this video card is over 3 years old and hasnt burned yet its been overclked all its life lol

P.P. Mguire said:
i dont think you can increase the graphics core voltage to my knowledge. But you can increase AGP voltage and that is what I did. i have my 5600ultra sitting at 400/500 stock is 325/400. it increased graphics and bandwidth alot w/out artifacts! not a monster OC but it gets the job done.

I dotn want to turn up the AGP voltage because I may fry a transistor...

Anyways on any graphics card, if your determined you can raise the voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom