The rapid decline in CF

Status
Not open for further replies.
SORRY BUT i dont seem to get this.

Are you hateing me?

I don't like intellectual because I don't use big words because not everyone understands, I don't either, I like to speak with respect rather then use big words.

yer?

Nope, not hating at all.

Ok, I'm telling him that's what I'd do, you feel the conclusion you just want a robber to walk in your house rob your stuff, and go? I'd rather beat the **** out of him and he should get what he deserves.

Robbers never learn, they go jail and they will just come back out and do the same, we the humans must defend our selfs, so you beat him to the ground and then next time he probs has learnt his lesson

No need to get your panties in a knot mate.

No need to talk shit like that is their?

My panties are untied right now and if they was, they'd be around your head for being a tulip.

don;t take this to heart, it's a joke.

How would you know?

One kick one shot, one knockout

anyway, I ain't in the mood to argue, I'm about to be banned.

anyway I'm out

Just a side note about the robber... Most likely he has friends. You beat the shit outta him, they kill you at night. You call the police when he breaks in your door, his friends cant do shit to the police. Keep yourself safe.

come to blackpool and rob a house on lindale

i double dare you

the cops are always around the street, we always say to them we can look after our selves, theirs familys out on the street talking, theirs party's all the time round here, it's like the maddest street around, it's good tho because the whole street know each other.

robbing a house with a friend is the dumbest idea around.

they have to look out for each other and that is 1thing they don;t want to do while robbing a house.

No, I mean coming back for revenge. If you beat the crap outta someone, they WILL be back for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom