the rain!!

My dad is working in Evesham at the moment, on a big building job for Amec, a gas line i think and all the works been halted and our other car thats up their with dad is ruined, we saw our car on the news, how bad is that, you don't know how bad it is until something to do with you gets damaged, it was Surreal.

Big respect to Dude se and everyone in evesham and surrounding areas, best of luck with the recovery operation,
Tom

thanks dude :)
ive got to go to work now. atleast im doing my bit to serve all the people who are panic buying water and stuff :)

my town seems to have got a lot better now. its accessible. the panic buying has also stopped. i would say its looking good but apparently its going to rain real bad tomorrow

my town seems to have got a lot better now. its accessible. the panic buying has also stopped. i would say its looking good but apparently its going to rain real bad tomorrow

Thats good to hear. I heard the water in oxford is still rising!

Back
Top Bottom