The Queen's birthday parade

Ye but we Don't need royality.. I know on B-Day like Uk says, she woudl rather sit at home watching T.V

Am working at the Chateau de Versailles for the next month.
Load of tourists, place is bloody huge.
And no bugger lives there, i prefer it that way, get rid of the Royals at Buck Palace.
Also, just my opinion

And no bugger lives there, i prefer it that way, get rid of the Royals at Buck Palace.
Also, just my opinion
Wow!!! That place looks awesome, I'd love to see it someday. Louis XIV was a crazy guy haha.

Also, just my opinion
Hey, how's this for an idea, claim squatters rights then install 30 or 40 of your friends, no?, ah well it was just an idea
sorry.gif

Wow!!! That place looks awesome, I'd love to see it someday. Louis XIV was a crazy guy haha.

was in the deep dark cellars last week renewing some cabling and occasionally you come across an old hand painted sign giving directions in german, left over from WWII...

anyways, about protecting the Queen etc, unfortunately you just cannot stop someone wanting to 'take out' a major figure.

Hey, how's this for an idea, claim squatters rights then install 30 or 40 of your friends, no?, ah well it was just an idea
sorry.gif

would love to give that a go. you could get 40 folk in some of the bedrooms. i'd rather squat with 4000 and try to atleast make the place look lived in :)

Don't worry, those terrorists would rather bomb America.

And in the words of the New York Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, "There are lots of threats to you in the world. There's the threat of a heart attack for genetic reasons. You can't sit there and worry about everything. Get a life. You have a much greater danger of being hit by lightning than being struck by a terrorist."

**not meant in a mean way I'm just quoting him because I thought it was funny**

Back
Top Bottom