The pope not doing well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack22

Fully Optimized
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7294041/

well, he missed the whole good fridaystuff. It seems like it's just getting worse and worse. I am atheist but the Pope is a worlwide religious figure that means a lot to a lot of people and that'd be something is he died.

Take a look at the picture gallery ont he right. Look at #7. Could you forgive thatguy?

The pope is a homophobic figure suppported by catholic conservatives. I have no pity for him. Unfortunately some bigger creep will take over.

Gian, he is a person too not justr a figurehead.:). It's not pity, hes nto asking for pity. Hes a man dying.

jack22 said:
Gian, he is a person too not justr a figurehead.:). It's not pity, hes nto asking for pity. Hes a man dying.

Good riddance. I'm sorry, but I have no more respect for the man then I do with regards to Saddam Hussein.

I agree with his homophobic status. Discusting in the name of religion.

I think hes stupid in terms on religon but as in him being a person and meaning a lot to people, i gotta feel a little sorrow for him.

Hey, he's the Pope. What do expect? Popes are supposed to be highly religous, or else they wouldn't be popes in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom