The part of Charchris's thred that someone decided to ruin due to lack of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you're being a complete ass about something petty. No one cares about your opinion. Charchris asked a question and is expecting logical answers, not one of the "top people" on this forum saying how stupid they were :mad:

BTW, I'm sorry, Charchris...I probably shouldn't of said anything here but some people really get on my nerves...

Re: Stupid!!

Yeah, it is pretty. No one cares about your opinion either. I never said that Charchris was stupid for asking that question. Why don't you actually read my post instead of making a big deal about it. :rolleyes: I was just simply pointing out the fact that the iPod is expensive and sucks for the price. Did I ever post anything saying that he was stupid for having asked that question?

Well it is sort of annoying how some people don't read posts clearly and start bashing the author of that post just because they didn't read it right. I never said that Charchris was stupid for asking that question and you go attacking me, saying that I was being a ass about it. Ever heard of something called sarcasm? Maybe you didn't know I was being sarcastic, but I was. And if you misuderstood that, I apologize. But, bashing me about me posting my own opinion on the iPod (which is true; the iPod is expensive and not worth it, even if it is a beauty) was uncalled for.

Jelous my ass. As for bashing, I have all the right to. Look at your post, I can't beleive that came from a mod. And yes, you were insinuating they were stupid. Or do you just say everyone's computer/hardware/peripherals suck for no reason?

I don't care what people thing of MY opininon. I really don't care if I banned from here. All the mods here are just stuck up little brats who think they know everything and bash people for whatever reson they can. About the only person here I've found who has any sences is the admin himself. It's unfortunte he's not around much...

Well, do as you will with this post...sorry to cause such a ruckus...well, to the people who actually come here for help. I WANT to help people, but I just can't stand some of you guys! I mean I'd warn or ban people on my site if they acted as some of the members and MODS do here!

Well since YOU think you're so good, you go be a Mod. Ok? What's with you? Have you never heard of sarcasm? Because that's what I meant...if you would ACTUALLY read my frickin' post, I was saying that iPod's in GENERAL suck for the price, considering what they have inside. Bash him? I bashed him? You're pretty stuck up yourself...I NEVER BASHED HIM! I JUST SAID THAT THE IPOD IN GENERAL SUCKS! IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Oh, you want to keep going?

I'd like to be a mod again. I was once but the site went under, so I just float around now. I do admin another site, as I mentioned...

What is it with me. People like you flooding forums like this. I know what sarcasm is, but apparently you don't know what a computer help forum is. It is not opinion based unless the post specifies. The dude wanted help, not someone saying something was was bad in your eyes.

Saying something sucks in a post where someone is asking about it? How can you not say that's bashing. OK, how about I say all the mods here suck. I'm generalizing it, am not DIRECTING it towards you, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom