The only non GTA 5 thread on the interwebs

Tool is one of my favorite bands of all-time and they're definitely one of the best of all-time. I've been listening to them since the mid-90s when I discovered Undertow. Ænima and Lateralus are amazing albums too. I liked most of 10,000 Days. I am not clued into what they're doing after 10,000 Days though. And don't know anything about this movie. A Perfect Circle was amazing too in its own right. I only bring it up because of Maynard.

There really are no songs by Tool or APC that I don't like. My favorite Tool songs are Sober, 46&2, Prison Sex, and H., but any song is a favorite really. APC favorites are Brena, Magdalena, Passive, Judith, The Noose, The Package and The Outsider.

Our cats name is maynard james kitty. And maynard doesnt like repetative interviews. You should look up some interviews he orchestrated. I follow him on instagram, he's actually a huge lovable dork. That makes wine.

Our cats name is maynard james kitty. And maynard doesnt like repetative interviews. You should look up some interviews he orchestrated. I follow him on instagram, he's actually a huge lovable dork. That makes wine.

He is a talentless hack and a rebel spy.... take him away

Back
Top Bottom