THE NEW Post pics of yourself thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arguing is done. Please do NOT reply if your only intention is to argue.

We also don't need editorial comments about the posted pics.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dave :D

HAHA! I just went over 20 pages of crap, oh it was tedious. Anyway, nubius, I have no clue what you look like. Uhhh, I was going to say some other thigns, but I forgot what they were.

Oh, someone said they were really blazed, and it got a loud laugh from me. Too bad I'm at work...

HAHA! I just went over 20 pages of crap, oh it was tedious. Anyway, nubius, I have no clue what you look like. Uhhh, I was going to say some other thigns, but I forgot what they were.
I took the picture down because a certain moron that got banned from here about a month ago decided to come back...he had photoshopped my picture way back when and went on this little 13 year old rampage so yeah, I removed the latest picture so he wouldn't have a chance to do it again

Ahh, paranoia. Mr. paranoid up in here. ;)

I dig, I would take my pic down to have it never up again as well.

Nubius said:
I took the picture down because a certain moron that got banned from here about a month ago decided to come back...he had photoshopped my picture way back when and went on this little 13 year old rampage so yeah, I removed the latest picture so he wouldn't have a chance to do it again

What if I saved your pic and photoshopped it?

Rule # like 7 of teh internet: Don't post a pic of you up, unless your OK with it being photoshopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom