The New Improved Harper-mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a bit of money today doing up the inside of my car

Driverside1.jpg

As you can see that I got the black and red chinese dragon theme happening here. I even found some foot pedels with a suitable design. Not sure why, but this picture is a little over exposed as you can see by the following pictures that the color is red, not pink.

Tomorrow, I need to re-adjust the foot pedels bit as my boot is occasionally brushing the brake when I am changing from excellerator to break. Some thing that I am not liking.

frontseats.jpg

These are some good quality seat covers. They feel nice and they don't side all over the place like my last set did. They even a slot in the back where I can store my street directory.

passagerside.jpg

Passager Side

backseat.jpg

Backseat.

All this set me back about $150.

Well that does at least answer a question i had about how the pedals were set up. Although im pretty sure i could never drive a manual because my left arm is only for balance/looks.

Dude, you know your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car right?

WTF.jpg

You forgot to tell him not to panic.

Panicing..... I am f**king freaking out!?!?!? What do you mean that the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car????

(only kidding)
Yes. Down in Australia, the steering wheel is on the right hand side, and we drive on the left.

Actually, I am in the process of getting used to having the indicator on the left, and wipers on the right. Most other cars down here have it the other way.

Freind of mine was commenting that I should put some red wipers and wiper blades on this car. He think it will look good. I am not so sure about it.

have you got the lights converted or atleast stuck some tape over them as its not street legal to have lights which shine in the oncoming traffic

LOL! No. Freind of mine has done that, and it during the day, it looks lame.

Actually, I am in the process of getting used to having the indicator on the left, and wipers on the right. Most other cars down here have it the other way.

Ya, over here that is the way they are in all the vehicles. (left side) I would surely have a incident if I had to try and drive on the left side of the road driving in the right side of the car. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom