The "New" Facebook

I don't mind it. What I don't like is that they seem to be changing the layout once everyone gets used to it.

You're not the only one. A minor facelift every so often I can understand, but revamping the whole thing every few months or so is just ridiculous. Do it once, do it properly.

Thank goodness for that. I don't see how it needs a complete visual revamp to do though!

Yeah I agree, last time they did a major change people wouldn't shut up and how they hated it!

I hate facebook chat, because it doesn't work, and would much prefer people come on MSN more instead,

but that said, I do very much prefer the new layout.

Live feeds are delivered straight away now, instead of having to click it.

You're not the only one! I couldn't stand using FB chat because it always locked up and my type wouldn't go through. To be honest since the last update I did talk to someone last night on facebook and had no problems with the chat service. So maybe with the new update they managed to finally get the chat right!

Yeah, mine always locks up when receiving a new IM. If two people start messaging me, I usually have to restart firefox, and then it works well for awhile...

I just don't see why they just don't sign in on MSN... If thats one thing that annoys me about Facebook; its' that

It's not a "useless site". It's just not for me. I (like a few others) would much rather leave a message to someone via Email or just hop on MSN or skiffa.

Back
Top Bottom