The most powerful programming language?

stuckinthecave

Baseband Member
I'd like to know what the most powerful programming language is. I've done a little java, c++, J#, and basic, and i would say C++ is the best. I read somewhere that scientists had programmed a sim of a rat's brain, what programming language did they use? I don't mind opinions, personal experience is always the best advice.

im pretty sure c++ because thats wat they use to make
all the video games and ai/graphics ect...
and u no c++ would u be will to teach me some
ive been wanting to learn but these online tutorials sux

Personally, I like Java. For me, it was easy to learn (but also easy to forget, it's been about 2 years since I last programmed with it.) I'm pretty sure Java is better for 3-D internet games like Runescape. Someone told me once that one page of Java code (with 3-D tags, applets and such) was the equivalent to 4 pages of HTML. I am most likely sure that C++ is the language most game/computer programmers use because it has been around for awhile and if you know what you are doing, it can produce stunning results. I'd have go with my instinct and other opinions and say C++ is the most powerful, but I would probably pick Java over it.

oh man, it's been about 2 and a half years since i've used a line of code, I have to go back and learn again. Go to the library, sometimes you can find some good stuff (I live in tampa, my library looks like a mansion). If you can't find any books look on amazon. Also if you have the time and/or money, think about getting certified, LEARNING TREE. I was actually thinking about starting a small team of 20 or so and programming an OS. Hard, but worth it. I guess I would have to learn machine code as well. Anyway, thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom