The Lynx effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
http://www.thelynxeffect.com/

Has to be one of the best adverts ever (minus the Cog advert by Honda.) Every forum I visit has a nice long gawping thread about this advert. TF needed one too.

Enjoy. :)

The advert is called Bilions by the way. And was on at the world cup. Great point to have it on as a advertising point of view. ;)

lol I was thinking like "MY GOD!? I CANT BELIEVE THEY JUST BLATANTLY RIPPED IT LIKE THAT!!

Axe is what it's called here in the states so I guess it's not limited to european :)

Hadn't heard of lynx until now.

But yeah........awww, the things women do for money.

Actually that was a stupid advert.... lol brits

But, I can say that i've been using "Axe" for a few months now. Both Shower Gel and Body Sprays. At first I was just kinda curious, you know... let's check it out kinda thing. The first two shower gels I bought were "Snake Peel and Kilo" And I bought a "Kilo" Body Spray.

And I was shocked to find that a lot of women were asking me, "Oh you smell so good, what are you wearing? - oh, you smell so good...." blah, blah, blah... But, I can't say that i've had millions of women chasing me around all over the world just to smell me.

It does have some effect though.... Women do respond to it. A few of my buddies use it too and have reported the same effects...

AXE rules...

HAVOC2k5 said:
Actually that was a stupid advert.... lol brits

Well, anyone stupid enough to buy something based on a advert is stupid. ;) Still what a advert. :) :D

(I expected the link to be taken off tbh.:eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom