The Lost Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Although i dont watch lost,i know how popular it is and thought it would be interesting to see you guys batteling it out with your comments on the series and 'wat will happen next'

I'll be interested to see your coments on the lost series.

Thanks in advance.

Thats what i thought so many people love it and never shut up about it. Americans always ruin things. No Offence but .. they do.

Thanks

"Lost" is a great series... but it is moving way too slow. Plus, people can only take some many unanswered questions before they give up in disgust.

My wife is completely hooked on it.

More people should get a life than waiting 6 days until Sunday 10PM to watch lost waist an hour of their life and still not understand it any better. LOL .

Thanks

She downloads the episodes each week... no setting a clock so as not to miss the show.

She can't wait for 24 to start back up, either. Same thing, she downloads each episode.

Her mind is twisted... she loves all the mystery.

Haa now no offence trotter but you havea Tv Addict in your hands :p

Theres no mystery in TV why because its all fake rubbish that they make up along the way... and you can find out the next 60 episodes by looking on google. but dont tell her that.

Thanks

lol you think Trotter's wife is addicted.....i download Lost, Heroes, Bleach, Naruto, Avatar, and Smallville each week...and watch them!

K M A N said:
Haa now no offence trotter but you havea Tv Addict in your hands :p

Theres no mystery in TV why because its all fake rubbish that they make up along the way... and you can find out the next 60 episodes by looking on google. but dont tell her that.

Thanks

They don't even have a TV. So how can she possibly be addicted to TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom